Ruben has years of experience bringing people and organisations together to get things moving. He was educated as a traffic and mobility planner and has meanwhile developed a specialism in cycle policy-making and implementation, always ready to build bridges (and bike lanes!) between various stakeholders. He is co-creator and initiator of various high-profile cycle routes himself. Ruben has led many projects in both The Netherlands and Germany and enjoys being a speaker on conventions.
- (general) traffic and mobility planning and policy making
- Design traffic measures and solutions
- Traffic/road safety analysis and consultation
- Implementation of traffic and mobility policies
- Stakeholder management on mobility projects
- Moderation of sessions and meetings
- Leading (cycling) mobility workshops
Bas is an independent urban mobility planner who offers his expertise on cycling mobility planning and design via his own Braakman Bicycle Consultancy. His partnership with us allows him to exchange ideas and best practice, sometimes delivering on joined projects. Bas worked on cycling strategies and projects in the Netherlands, France, Ireland, Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Ecuador. In the past he worked for Grontmij consultancy (now Sweco). From 2006 to date he has been working as bicycle policy advisor for Eindhoven City Council.
Aoife’s passion for transport and spatial planning grew from her experience growing up in a car-dependent village in Ireland. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in City Planning and Environmental Policy from University College Dublin, gaining work experience at a private planning consultancy. Her desire to make cycling safer for all led her to pursue a Master’s degree in Spatial Planning from Radboud University, Nijmegen. She is passionate about creating safe and sustainable transport solutions, available for all.
- Active travel promotion projects
- Urban and rural transport projects
- Transport equality research and recommendations
- Policy analysis
- Multimodal transport planning
- Traffic safety analysis and planning
- Event traffic planning
- Parking surveys
Valentina studied Architecture and Urbanism in Lima – Peru and did a master’s degree in Urbanism and Policy Design at Politecnico di Milano in Milan – Italy. She worked on different project scenarios related to urban planning, identifying and understanding matters, proposing guidelines, policies and solutions to ultimately present master plans. She enjoys working in a team and is results oriented.
- Cycling and mobility gender inclusion workshops
- Multimodality as a lifestyle
- Human mobility and transportation assessment
- Policy design making
- Sustainable urban design planning
Juan David grew up in Colombia and did a Master Urban Management and Development at Erasmus Rotterdam. Back in Colombia, he lead initiatives such as the National Active Mobility Strategy and the Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) for the transport sector, where Colombia committed to increase active mobility by at least 5%. Juan David enjoys being part of transformations in sustainable mobility and environmental policies. He has extensive experience in public policy across various sectors, including infrastructure, transportation, environment and energy.
Eric worked as a cycling network consultant in England from 2008 until 2017, creating cycling infrastructure priority plans for councils, writing cycling guidebooks for international cycling tourism and managing a ‘Bikeability-scheme ensuring over 10,000 children received on-road cycle training. Eric joined Loendersloot in 2018 and has been coordinating Loendersloot’s Media & Communications ever since. He is a natural cycling ambassador, always ready to build bridges between different cycling cultures.
- Cycle network and cycle route analysis
- Cycle network and cycle route recommendations (‘quick fixes’)
- Multimodal cycle network plans
- Cycle network and cycle route signage plans
- Commuting and leisure cycling expertise
Sabrina is a “do-er” who performs tasks with the utmost reliability that would otherwise be set aside. She ensures that projects and procedures within Loendersloot International are carried out with care and precision. Sabrina studied English at California State University Stanislaus. In addition to her work with us, she is also a Career Coach and a webshop sales analyst, also providing software/PC training.
- Outside of the box thinking and solutions
- see things from a user’s point of view
- problem- solving immediately, big picture view
- Parking countings, observations, patterns, user behaviours
- Offer relevant, guided tours for guests from other countries. I ask what they are looking to learn, and create a customized itinerary based on the wants.